Our Big Day Out Cruise has been operating on Sydney Harbour for over 12 years and has been featured on 2CH and 2GB Radio. You may have heard 2GBs Ray Hadley sing the praises of this cruise or seen it on Channel 7’s Sydney Weekender but the only way to know how good it is will be to experience it for yourself.
This new Port Macquarie cruise is great for all social groups, villages, clubs and young at hearts alike. Private charters can be provided for groups of 60 or more passengers.
Included in the cruise is a scrumptious lunch, delicious dessert and a cash bar available if you would like a cold beer, wine or soft drink. The cruise is packed with entertainment with a Port Adventure Cruises Bingo segment, Name that Tune, sing a long, Team Trivia, great prizes and lots of fun.
Our boat is very comfortable and easy to move around. You have the choice of enjoying the beautiful sun deck and taking in the sights if you are not keen to play Bingo or Trivia.
- 3 hour cruise around Port Macquarie
- Hot & Cold Buffet + Dessert
- Bingo, trivia and celebrity heads
- Licenced bar on board
- Pick up and drop off from Town Wharf (end of Clarance Street)
- Departs at 11am and returns around 2pm
- Individuals and groups are most welcome but bookings are essential!
Please Note: Minimum numbers apply for our cruises for our to run.